Checkers and Rally's—Maintaining Brand Standards and Staying Compliant
Click play below to stream the audio version, or continue down the page to learn more about our conversation and view video snippets.
Our second ‘In the Loop with CMX’ Podcast episode featured Danielle Williams, Ops Services Manager at Checkers and Rally's drive-in restaurants, famous for their double drive-thru and seasoned fries. Checkers and Rally’s currently operate over 800 restaurants, and Danielle ensures franchisees get the greatest value possible from their technology systems, such as the CMX1 Quality and Risk Management platform.
In this podcast, Danielle highlighted the importance of being able to incorporate new food safety aspects, the impacts of labor shortages and supply chain issues, and the redundancy of using pen-and-paper-based methods.
She also spoke about the usefulness of doing trend reporting to see where exactly improvement is needed. Find out how Checkers and Rally's uses the CMX1 platform as their own Swiss army knife for quality and food safety.
Other discussion points include:
- The impact of the pandemic on their restaurants
- The advantages of working remotely
- The importance of providing support to your restaurants—no matter what
- Protecting your employees to the best of your abilities
- The challenges of staying food safety compliant
- How to maintain brand standards
- The ways in which Checkers and Rally's leverage the CMX1 platform
"We’ve Seen a Significant Impact as Far as the Labor Shortages and Supply Chain Issues"
"We Definitely Use the CMX1 Platform in a More Unique Way!"
"Trend Reporting Helps Us Improve Our Operations"
"Simplifying Processes as Much as Possible Benefits Your Guests"